1. Know what Brush Does What
2. Fake a fuller ponytail by doing the double-ponytail trick.
3. Use these different rolling techniques to get the kind of curl you want.
4. Believe it or not, your bobby pins are suppose to go in wavy side down.
5. Turn your bobby pins into sticky bobby pins if you have slippery straight hair.
6. Use this trick to get perfect boho curls every time.
7. Fake a blowout by curling from the ends up using a large barreled curling iron.
8. Primped & Polished Classic Hairstyle Look.
9. For shorter hair, twist the lock of hair up and heat the rolled hair with a flat iron.
10. When curling your hair with a curling iron, start from the middle, not the ends of your hair. Your curls will last way longer.
Hope you like these super easy Hairstyle Hacks. Wish I would have found this stuff out sooner!! Do you have a Hairstyle Hack you would like to share with us?? If so please comment below.
Best Flat Iron Under $100
The HSI Professional Flat iron is one of the most widely used and widely loved flat irons, both in homes and in hair salons, and for good reason. It heats up quickly, has consistent heat output, and with tourmaline-infused plates, will not damage your hair. The wide variety of temperature settings make this flat iron great whether you have fine hair, or very thick and curly hair. And because the plates are ionized, they will not drain away you hair’s moisture. Instead, they will seal it in. Read Review