Fine curly hair without much in the way of hair texture can be a problem for achieving a straight hair style that you are happy with since it’s not only less in quantity, but the strands don’t hold any thickness or volume. This type of hair needs more delicate care and attention to avoid damage. Putting heating products or yanking a brush in fine hair makes it unhealthy and, overtime, the hair breaks.
While one of the best ways to style your hair for that perfect straight hair is by using a curl iron, ceramic flat iron, or other professional flat iron hair straightener, what happens when you have fine hair? Don’t worry. There are different flat irons specifically meant for fine curly hair. Knowing what works for your fine hair is the tricky part to ensuer that perfect hair style.
Choosing A Flat Iron Hair Straightener for Your Fine Hair
When choosing a professional flat iron for fine hair, you need to opt for one with adjustable temperature settings and an auto shut-off. You need to use the least heat to avoid damage of the hair texture and this type of flat iron is a perfect choice.
Using Flat Iron For Fine Hair Correctly
- We all love that sleek and shiny look that we get from ceramic flat iron hair straightners. However, there are some things you should take into consideration to ensure that your hair remains healthy.
- Here’s how you can use a straightener correctly.
- Once you’ve turned on the styling tool, you need to set it to the ideal temperature.
- The next step is to apply a heat protectant to your hair. This ensures that your scalp and hair is protected against any burns. Moreover, a heat protectant makes your hair smoother and shinier, giving you a long lasting style.
- Straighten the lowest layer first before, moving up. Make sure that every section is separated into an inch.
- With every section, only use steady and fluid strokes. Holding the flat iron for a long time on one section leads to breakage or worse, damaged hair. You could also end up with uneven results.
- For short hair, add some hairspray before and after you style your hair.
- Avoid getting close to the root when you section the hair as this leaves a little volume.
- To add volume, use a fine tooth comb to take a portion of the hair at the top roots.
- Finish off the look with a touch of shine spray or serum. Try not to lift small sections when using any final sprays as they could sit heavily on your hair.
Top Flat Iron Picks For Fine Hair
The manufacturer infuses the ceramic plates with the protecting and healing properties of Argan oil. The presence of Argan oil doesn’t interfere with the temperature settings. Rather it allows your hair to retain moisture to a maximum temperature of 450 degrees.
If you’re looking for a flat iron that comes with freebies, The HSI ceramic professional ionic hair straightener has got you covered. The straightener comes with a glove, pouch, free HSI Argan oil, and extra one-inch durable plates.
Unlike other flat irons in the market, The HSI straightener iron can be used for curling and flipping. With an adjustable temperature from gentle 240 – 410 Fahrenheit, this straightener is perfect for various hair types.
Featuring smooth 3D floating plates, the MHD professional one-inch straightener works best will hair types and lengths. Compared to other straighteners, this flat iron is easy to use and prevents hair from heat damage thanks to the negative ions that seal in hair’s natural color and moisture.
With three adjustable temperature settings and an LED power indicator, the straightener allows you to adjust the settings to suit your styling preferences and hair needs. When not in use for 30 minutes, the flat iron automatically shuts off. If you’re looking to create the perfect waves and curls, you can use its contoured edges.
It doesn’t matter whether you have one of the frizziest hair types, the BIO ionic straightener with silicone speed strips allows you to straighten your hair in half the time unlike other conventional types of flat irons.
This hair straightener seals in moisture and nutrients by emitting high levels of negative ions. The BIO ionic straightener is said to be a favorite among professionals. What’s more, this straightener has BioCeramic 5-second heaters that provide instant heat-up protection.
Although you won’t find a digital display on this flat iron, the styling performance is undeniable. This means that you can get salon styled hair in the morning even when in a hurry. Being a professional grade straightener with an ergonomic design, this flat iron is a must-have.
The Karmin G3 flat iron features one-inch plates, infrared heat that emits negative ions, and compact ceramic plates. You can create various hairstyles by tossing your locks. The iron has a temperature setting of 250 F to 460 F. This makes it ideal for fine hair.
The ceramic plates also help to circulate heat steadily which minimizes heat damage and hot spot while giving you straight and smooth hair. Moreover, it has an automatic shut-off feature activated after leaving it on for over 30 minutes. With a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty, the Karmin G3 offers excellent results.
In conclusion, whether you’re looking to boost moisture or need that extra shine, a flat iron will make your work easier and give you that salon styled hair. The above straighteners have adjustable heat setting and ceramic coated plates which protect your hair against heat damage.
Furthermore, most of these irons come with an auto-shut off feature that simply switches off your straightener when it’s not in use.If you have fine hair, no need to worry. You can now beautiful, curly and shiny hair thanks to these hair straighteners. Be happy and enjoy rocking that celebrity hair with the best flat iron on the market.